Xmas reading

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI

I got this book for an Xmas present this year.

1609162650694.png

I am not usually a fast reader unless it comes to applied physics and sciencey kinds of stuff like this, I can finish a book in one day.

I finished this book last night and am now going to be gearing up to make some fermented sausages.

I want to start with an old world kind of Salami Milano and a fermented mortadella.

I am in the process of putting together a curing cabinet that will be capable of any temperature or humidity level needed for curing meats.

My fermenting and curing cabinet build will be covered in detail in another thread. At present, I am getting the components I will need to build the control system together.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: zwiller
Best of luck with your new project...JJ

Reactions: JC in GB
Best of luck! I am keeping that one off my Christmas list for awhile. I consider that borderline obsession/cult. :emoji_laughing: That being said, Santa brought me this and already made first batch of leberwurst for my parents:
51ies+bWkOL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky