WTB Offset

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Pat Razz

Original poster
May 1, 2018
im looking to upgrade my patio offset. I’m wanting to move to at least a 20” dia. Heavy steel unit. If anyone could point me towards one it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

As much as I need I guess. I’m just wanting something decent that I will last and that I can depend on.

After lots of research I chose the Lang 36 inch for several reasons. They are one that I would look at for sure

Do you ever see the Lang’s come up forsale? I would be interested in one but I’m a little to far from Georgia.

I do see them come up for sale, however the cost of having it shipped from anywhere is going to be expensive. Lang has the best prices on that because they do bulk shipments all over the country so it cuts the cost down. I paid 500 to have mine delivered The cost of the Lang and the price of shipping was still cheaper than one I could purchase from near where I live.

Any advice on where to find a used one? I contacted Lang and I am having a hard time accepting the 800 delivery charge they quoted me.

P Pat Razz where are you located? Used Langs don't come on the market but i know of one (Lang 36 Patio) that is in really great shape coming on the market in about 4-6 weeks. PM me for details.

Hope this helps,
phatbac (Aaron)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky