WTB - meat grinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

calicoolguy

Original poster
Nov 16, 2020
As suggested by some on this forum I should try to find a used meat grinder. Maybe someone has one that works great but just sitting around. I have about 100-150 max to spend.
Thanks in advance

That’s what I have been eyeballing recently. A lot of people on here have suggested it

That's a good grinder . I have this one that is an upgrade from the one Sandy linked . It goes on sale quite a bit for around $120 . Specs are about the same . 5 pounds a minute is accurate . Cabela's branded , but made by Kitchener .
You won't go wrong with the one Sandy linked , but maybe check Cabelas if you have one close .

That's a good grinder . I have this one that is an upgrade from the one Sandy linked . It goes on sale quite a bit for around $120 . Specs are about the same . 5 pounds a minute is accurate . Cabela's branded , but made by Kitchener .
You won't go wrong with the one Sandy linked , but maybe check Cabelas if you have one close .

Bass Pro carries the Cabelas brand as well... if you have a bass pro near...

Reactions: chopsaw
This is a little over your budget but it wasn't when I bought it. I used the heck out of this thing then passed it along to another forum member when I upgraded. It is still running great and I regularly receive feedback from him on how well it performed. There are a couple of less expensive models available on Amazon that are still very good grinders. I know you mentioned a used one but with a new one you'll get a warranty.

Robert

That one is extremely popular on amazon and in general for review sites. Have debated it but never heard of them before. If a sale might jump on it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky