WSM round 2 and a huge thank you

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
Mornin'. First of all a huge thank you to all of you that jumped in after I posted on my first go-round with my new 18.5" WSM. After absorbing all of the support and actually reading the supplied manual., I decided to give it another go. This time a fat'ol slab of baby backs. Following irections, my temp settled in around 240 which made me happy and were stable until I did a stir to get some heat to set the sauce. My photography skills are still lacking but I'll be kiss-my-ass if I'll buy a ring light unless I'm mking inome with my pics (which isn't likely)
I did learn that microsoft paint was an easy tool to resize the monsterous images my iphone provides.
So, here we go.
thank you

slab resize.jpg

slice resize.jpg

Dang, I looks like you've got that WSM dialed in.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky