WSM cart ideas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I thought about that...any downside that you know of? I also thought about buying a performer (which I have one of) second-hand off craigslit and using the cart for it.

If you go the caster route then you may want to look into latches for the body as well.

Chris

Reactions: MileHiGuy
I thought about that...any downside that you know of?
Yes . I have them on my 14 . You have to be careful with the angle of the legs , the wheels don't want to track right . It works , just needs some thought put into it , or it's prone to tipping over .

Reactions: MileHiGuy
Check out Cajun Bandit stuff. They have a website and some of the best accessories on the market for the WSM grills. They offer a kit for the exact thing you're wanting to do. Anything I've ordered from them was quality stuff.

The guy I bought my WSM from had used a weber kettle cart that he modified a little bit to suit his needs. I don't really care much for how he fixed it, and plan on making some adjustments in the future. I've actually considered building a bench that has my kettle and the WSM in the same unit, with a work space in between, and storage for the wsm expander ring underneath.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky