Would you eat these?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! Those are incredible! Those wouldn’t last 5 minutes in this house! I was just looking at that kettle rotisserie attachment today. They should have those pics to sell it!

Dang Jed, Thank you very much.
So far it seems pretty solid. The bottom of the ring sits pretty solidly on the kettel. The lid fit on the ring is a bit sloppy but not a deal breaker in my book.

Stu

They look beautiful! We just did a couple in air fryer rotisserie last week and were good but bet yours were better on your kettle! I will say it looks like your back yard needs some snow banks !

Ryan

:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
Hey Ryan, Thanks. Yeah, it's been brutal for you guys so you have to do what you have to do.
But I wouldn't pass up an air fryer bird either.

Stu

Yea sir any day Stu ! They look great and I'm a fan of that rub myself.

Keith

Thanks Keith, That was the first time trying it. I ran across it at my local Ace and thought why not. We definitely like it.

Stu

motocrash motocrash is correct. You need one of each. Each one is it's own cooking tool.
Oh man, try explaining that to my wife! She doesn’t appreciate me pointing at her mountains of shoes or forests of purses to make a point anymore. I just have to sneak them in bit by bit. Kind of like she does with those darn shoes.

Oh man, try explaining that to my wife! She doesn’t appreciate me pointing at her mountains of shoes or forests of purses to make a point anymore. I just have to sneak them in bit by bit. Kind of like she does with those darn shoes.

:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
I hear ya all too well! You need to convince her that each one is needed for different cooking techniques. Then point out that it's like shoes needing to match the outfit.
Hopefully that doesn't put you in the dog house. Be forwarned! :emoji_sunglasses:

Nice birds

Haven't had a game bird in many years.
I use Uncle Ben's wild rice with a pound of browned pork sausage mixed to stuff game birds. Stuff it hot and the small birds cook through pretty easily

What is the drip pan? That looks great.
Were the coals under the pan or a perimeter set?

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Nice birds

Haven't had a game bird in many years.
I use Uncle Ben's wild rice with a pound of browned pork sausage mixed to stuff game birds. Stuff it hot and the small birds cook through pretty easily

What is the drip pan? That looks great.
Were the coals under the pan or a perimeter set?

Oh man that stuffing sounds delicious.
The drip pan is a stainless combo drip pan/ griddle/roast rack from SnS.

Boy howdy Stu, that's about the best looking pair of birds I've ever seen on a spinner, beautiful piece of work! I love Cornish hens and that pic after the glaze is about all I needed to go ahead and order the rotisserie kit for my 22, nice job Stu! RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Well I see you have 2 kettles, the rotisserie ring needs to be stored on one as to not get bent / warped :emoji_wink:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky