Work Free Smoke Place

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My neighbor opens the garage door, rolls the Traegor out and starts cooking. It works really well for him because the garage is right off the kitchen. The only thing missing is a cold beer and a lawn chair. I also cooked on my driveway for many years. I enjoyed watching the neighborhood.
Ditto here on the neighbor across the street ... and he even has a Traeger as well.
And yeah until last year at the old house, I rolled the Pit Boss outta the garage too.

And finally, think the bylaws may just specify a requisite amount of alcohol.🍷🥃🍸🍺🍻🍹

My neighbor opens the garage door, rolls the Traegor out and starts cooking. It works really well for him because the garage is right off the kitchen. The only thing missing is a cold beer and a lawn chair. I also cooked on my driveway for many years. I enjoyed watching the neighborhood.
I was in the Apollo and Sarver area for decades

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky