Wondering how this will work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

outlaw85

Original poster
Dec 3, 2013
My uncle got this given to him. Guy worked at a nursing home so the frame is a old bed frame, box is a cart the used to bring food to them an obviously the firebox is old brinkman with the lid made to fit tight. I'd like to build a door on it or a new firebox.

It looks like it should work. I would have a grate in the Brinkman to keep the charcoal or wood off the floor so air can get to the fire and the ash can drop down. You will also need some kind of vent in the Brinkman cover so you can control the temp by adjusting the amount of air that gets to your fire...JJ

Ya I got a grate in there and its got a vent on back side. Ill have to put one on lid.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky