Winn-Dixie Weekend Sale on Pork Butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rkrider99

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 20, 2021
I just got the Winn-Dixie sale info for this week. Starting tomorrow, Fri, 1/7, through Sunday, 1/9, (Weekend Specials), pork butts are on sale for $.99 a pound. Haven't seen that price for a while. Limit 2.
This is in the Orlando, FL area. I'm not sure if it's in all areas with W-D.

I just got the Winn-Dixie sale info for this week. Starting tomorrow, Fri, 1/7, through Sunday, 1/9, (Weekend Specials), pork butts are on sale for $.99 a pound. Haven't seen that price for a while. Limit 2.
This is in the Orlando, FL area. I'm not sure if it's in all areas with W-D.
In southern NC--Foodlion has Butts .99/# too. I hope this helps someone...

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Thanks for the information hopefully some members can take advantage of these sales I will probably pick up a couple butts I need to make some buckboard bacon.

Reactions: crippledcracker
Unfortunately where I live has been taken over by some strange people. All of our good meat markets and grocery stores are gone and will never come back. I do have a buddy that travels alot and keeps a couple of Yeti coolers full of ice in the back of his truck. He will load up on whatever is on sale and bring it back in town for a group of us that cook. It's nice to have friends!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky