WINGS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ravenclan

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 8, 2009
Newalla,Oklahoma
1601038608158.png

Sysco connection?

I am emerald green with envy.

John
Between me and my buddies, we know 4 people that own restaurants, and several chefs or bartenders that work at others, not to mention plumbers and electricians with service contracts at a couple more. Sysco and US Foods have a monthly minimum. So.... If you know anybody that works at a restaurant it's never a big deal to order things through their distributors. Most offer this to their employees anyway. We just leave a personal check so the money does not go through their business. This year with all the restaurant restrictions, some are having a tough time meeting the minimum, so it's really no problem to use their account.

Between me and my buddies, we know 4 people that own restaurants, and several chefs or bartenders that work at others, not to mention plumbers and electricians with service contracts at a couple more. Sysco and US Foods have a monthly minimum. So.... If you know anybody that works at a restaurant it's never a big deal to order things through their distributors. Most offer this to their employees anyway. We just leave a personal check so the money does not go through their business. This year with all the restaurant restrictions, some are having a tough time meeting the minimum, so it's really no problem to use their account.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Thanks for the advice,

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky