• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

WINGS

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Well..... have you ever tried hog wings? They are cut from pork shanks and awesome.
89HWhAQ.jpg
HynDJRw.jpg

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
They are popular bar munchies, but they fry them. I have a Sysco connection and they sell 3 different sizes.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Sysco connection?

I am emerald green with envy.

John

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Sysco connection?

I am emerald green with envy.

John
Between me and my buddies, we know 4 people that own restaurants, and several chefs or bartenders that work at others, not to mention plumbers and electricians with service contracts at a couple more. Sysco and US Foods have a monthly minimum. So.... If you know anybody that works at a restaurant it's never a big deal to order things through their distributors. Most offer this to their employees anyway. We just leave a personal check so the money does not go through their business. This year with all the restaurant restrictions, some are having a tough time meeting the minimum, so it's really no problem to use their account.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Between me and my buddies, we know 4 people that own restaurants, and several chefs or bartenders that work at others, not to mention plumbers and electricians with service contracts at a couple more. Sysco and US Foods have a monthly minimum. So.... If you know anybody that works at a restaurant it's never a big deal to order things through their distributors. Most offer this to their employees anyway. We just leave a personal check so the money does not go through their business. This year with all the restaurant restrictions, some are having a tough time meeting the minimum, so it's really no problem to use their account.
I love it when a plan comes together!

Thanks for the advice,

John

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Now if pigs had wings, I'd actually eat wings.
Gary

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.