Wings n things

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Took Friday off to spend some time with my middle son before he went back to college. We did some goose hunting, then hit a local pub for wings and couple beers. This place probably has the best wings in town, and all I could think about was doing some at home myself lol. So fast forward to Sunday afternoon. Seasoned up 2 dozen wings and had previously thawed out some venison brats. Ended up deep frying both lol. I don't think I would ever deep fry regular brats, but with these lacking so much fat I figured it would be worth a try...and it was! Lol!
My buddies awesome lab!
20230106_123325.jpg

20230108_154419.jpg

20230108_181657.jpg

20230108_182314.jpg

Both of those meats look delicious!! Great pic of the lab!
Thanks! Meat was great, but time spent with a gun dog is irreplaceable!

It's amazing how pups can get their point across without saying a word. The wings and brats look fantastic. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky