Wild Fork meat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeye02

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 26, 2020
Ohio
Anyone on here ever order and have meat shipped from Wild Fork? Their prices seem reasonable especially with how high the prices are right now at the grocery.

Reactions: negolien
Anyone on here ever order and have meat shipped from Wild Fork? Their prices seem reasonable especially with how high the prices are right now at the grocery.
I use them in Chicago area - fantastic products with good prices. Highly recommend

I haven't ordered from them but I do buy from the retail location near my house. So far all good and no complaints. I've been really happy with the price and quality.

I ordered a brisket. Came so frozen packed in dry ice that it wasn't defrosted for 49ers Cowboys game. Plan to smoke for the Super Bowl now. Good looking brisket and good price with the free shipping.

Reactions: Buckeye02
It's one time free shipping unless pay the 29$ membership fee right?

I'd put an American flag as my picture but I'd be afraid of the backlash. Prolly have people stepping on their phones and setting their computers on fire

• Haha
Someone didn't. Had to be changed because someone might read something and be offended. Amazing world we live in.
Well I for one would read some into it! :emoji_laughing: Can't help if it's true...but we won't go there. And can't say anything of Wild Fork...never tried it.

Ryan

Someone didn't. Had to be changed because someone might read something and be offended. Amazing world we live in.

An old saying I heard many years ago, more true today than then, is "Some people would bitc., complain, if you hung em with a new rope.

Doesn't take much for people to get butt hurt these days.

If it's that easy to find something that offends you; it's far too easy to live in this country. (They don't have enough to really worry about).

It's one time free shipping unless pay the 29$ membership fee right?
I think so, yes. I think the membership where I am is $35. Honestly if you bought all of your meat there for a year you'd easily save that much money. So far though I have just been going and picking it up at the store.

I think so, yes. I think the membership where I am is $35. Honestly if you bought all of your meat there for a year you'd easily save that much money. So far though I have just been going and picking it up at the store.
I bought a little bitnof everything to try. Says it'll be here the 3rd. If it's all good then that's probably the route I'll take

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky