Wild Fork Foods?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I tried to use them for the 4th but got hosed.
I received an email Thursday morning (July 1rst) that if I ordered that day I could get my order before the Holiday. I jumped on it for some beef short ribs and some duck legs.
Placed the order and even chose next day delivery for an additional $35. After I placed the order it said delivery for the following Wednesday.
I tried calling to clarify and the phones were busy but had an option for a call back. That was at 9:45 am and by 2:00 pm no call. Called again and got a bit of a huffy
customer service and was told the 35 dollar charge was for shipping on Tuesday for Wed. delivery. I asked what happened to before the holidays? He said other customers
got in before me! He offered no solution other than that I chose Wednesday for delivery which I did not.
Long story short is that I just cancelled the order but I was able to find short ribs local for a little cheaper. Wrote to CS but no reply.
Wont be trying them again.....

This is good to know. Placed an order yesterday for tomorrow and my order hasn’t shipped yet.

I tried to use them for the 4th but got hosed.
I received an email Thursday morning (July 1rst) that if I ordered that day I could get my order before the Holiday. I jumped on it for some beef short ribs and some duck legs.
Placed the order and even chose next day delivery for an additional $35. After I placed the order it said delivery for the following Wednesday.
I tried calling to clarify and the phones were busy but had an option for a call back. That was at 9:45 am and by 2:00 pm no call. Called again and got a bit of a huffy
customer service and was told the 35 dollar charge was for shipping on Tuesday for Wed. delivery. I asked what happened to before the holidays? He said other customers
got in before me! He offered no solution other than that I chose Wednesday for delivery which I did not.
Long story short is that I just cancelled the order but I was able to find short ribs local for a little cheaper. Wrote to CS but no reply.
Wont be trying them again.....

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with them, I have ordered from them several times without any problems. Maybe they are getting too big too fast!
Al

I am sure they were swamped for the 4th, but there were so many mistakes at every level that it makes me wonder!
Now if I ever get a reply from customer service that will be the tell tale sign!

Has anyone tried wild work foods? Looks like they have some great cuts at decent prices. Curious if anyone has tried them and what the experience has been.
Thanks!
we have a store down here. Was surprised that even there all was frozen. bought a tri-tip that was good. personally I like to pick my meat in person. the choices were somewhat overwhelming.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky