Wild and Crazy Things You've Done

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Definitely not, for example Deadman's Cliff is multiple misdemeanors if ya get caught.
Well, I'm not sure the statue of limitations has ran out on some of the things, though they had NOTHING to do with underage minors... but I used to go boating in flood waters for people in distress ( which doesn't sound that bad unless you think about all the things that can and did go wrong), and run into buildings that were on fire as a hobby ( had a 3 ton A/C unit fall through a roof 20' in front of my hose team and never heard it on a Commercial Structure Fire).

Honestly, my hat is off to the members here that have served, and been under fire in a 2 way shooting range as they've got more intestinal fortitude then I do. To me, that is the ultimate wild and crazy.

Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky