Wiki's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
We are moving away from the article system and are converting some to Wiki's and some to threads.

With this being said we thought we would ask our members if there are any specific Wiki's that you would like to see? In case you don't know what a wiki is it is a how to post basically.

Let us know what you want to see.

Thanks

Brian

That would be a good one! Before I learned how to do it I would always have to go search for it.

Ryan

Are these wiki’s that are already out there in other forms or are you asking for new ideas? And will there be a wiki tab to click on?
Al

Reactions: zwiller
I’m not sure how we will house these wiki’s however, for now the top five are located just below the carousel.

It is likely we will place a link at the top of the forum to these.

Right now, we are just looking for ideas.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Not a how to but maybe a centralized spot for guys that have made lists of alot of their cooks... like Bearcarver Bearcarver step by steps, somewhere I believe I bookmarked some of Chef Jimmy's favorite recipes before he passed. I know there are others as well. Bring this up for 2 reasons...first, I'm almost always on my phone when looking at SMF, so don't see alot of stuff that shows up on my desktop computer. Secondly, with all the new people it would make it easier for them to find them.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky