Wife just shakes her head....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
20210412_105305_HDR.jpg

New face for my smart watch! Digging both this face. And my apparent lack of maturity.

1,600 steps is a very easy goal, I think I hit that just walking to the bathroom at work. Surely you can challenge yourself a bit more than that. Lol.

Reactions: Steve H
1,600 steps is a very easy goal, I think I hit that just walking to the bathroom at work. Surely you can challenge yourself a bit more than that. Lol.
lol! I just loaded it on my watch. I didn't have it set up for steps yet!

I love being able to change the face on watch, but this is my favorite, its almost 5 to a cute smile. That's what i keep it at for few years now
Plus brownie points
David

Attachments

• DSC_2357.JPG
    DSC_2357.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Steve H
I love being able to change the face on watch, but this is my favorite, its almost 5 to a cute smile. That's what i keep it at for few years now
Plus brownie points
David

That's neat! Mine doesn't do that. Is that a Apple watch?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky