Wife is headed to Nashville?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kenzmad

Original poster
Dec 11, 2018
I want her to bring home a rub and a sauce. Any brands/ sources y’all recommend? Semi spicy sweet sauce and a food rib/buut rub. Any help is appreciated.

Tell her to run by honey fire bbq and/or the peg leg porker. They have great food and sell their rubs and sauces. Honey fire would be my choice

Also the Nashville farmers market on Rosa parks Blvd is pretty cool. Has international food from all corners of the world in the food court and many vendors selling rubs and spices

Reactions: 912smoker
I was down that way in June .
Bought some of this for chicken . Good stuff .
I use it in a shaker . Have some Maple syrup that was local . Really good .

20210622_103844.jpg
20210622_103835.jpg

Reactions: TNJAKE
I want her to bring home a rub and a sauce. Any brands/ sources y’all recommend? Semi spicy sweet sauce and a food rib/buut rub. Any help is appreciated.
YES! Peg Leg Porker is a small Q place in nashville. It’s owned by a disabled vet. His rub is great on ribs. I buy a few bottles every time I visit nashville. I suggest she eats lunch there as well. Won’t be disappointed. I’ve eaten there 6-8 times now.

Scott

YES! Peg Leg Porker is a small Q place in nashville. It’s owned by a disabled vet. His rub is great on ribs. I buy a few bottles every time I visit nashville. I suggest she eats lunch there as well. Won’t be disappointed. I’ve eaten there 6-8 times now.

Scott
Yep we lived there in 2013/2014 and visited his place not long after he opened . Nice guy and great food ! A must go BBQ meal for sure !

If she is going the Broadway for music, Jacks BBQ is pretty good. I bought a bottle of the rub and really like it.

Thank you to all for the tips! Ill put her on the hunt when she goes next month.

I liked Martin's bbq joint just because they have the balls to do whole hog. It was really good and the sauces were good too.

Reactions: mike243
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky