Who says a work lunch HAS to be boring?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Made myself a nice lunch at work.
dog.jpg

Hebrew national bun length dog with my homemade kraut. That hit the spot!

Looks good . I always made sure I had a nuker on the job so the guys could have some hot food . That sausage looks great .

Reactions: Fueling Around
Looks real good Steve. Hebrew National makes a great dog, and I bet it's even better with your kraut.

Point for sure
Chris

Good dogs and your kraut looks great!! I need to grab some dogs or brats and eat some of mine before it’s all given away lol.

Looks good . I always made sure I had a nuker on the job so the guys could have some hot food . That sausage looks great .
Thanks Chop!

When my fermenting bucket gets here, I'm stealing your kraut recipe.
Lol! Be my guest! Jeff has some good ones as well.

Looks real good Steve. Hebrew National makes a great dog, and I bet it's even better with your kraut.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! It was very good.

Homemade Kraut is so good. Yours looks perfect!
The list keeps growing...
Lol! Thank you!

Only one? I would definitely has two of those.
Lol! Look closely. There was another roll in the bag behind it!

Looks good
Thanks Jim!

No ketchup on your dog...!?!?!?!?!? :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

Looks mighty good.

Jim
Not this time. I like ketchup on dogs. Sometimes ketchup and mustard together.

Good dogs and your kraut looks great!! I need to grab some dogs or brats and eat some of mine before it’s all given away lol.
Thanks Jeff! You got me started on this slippery slope!!

Fine lookin' tube-steak there Steve! Where's the hot sauce?
Thanks Ray! Don't believe I've added hot sauce to a hot dog before. Unless it had chili on it.
and what's wrong with ketchup on a hot dog Jim?

Chris
lol!

Never Ketchup on a dog here in Chicagoland, never. Except kids, maybe
lol! Perhaps it brings back my youth!

Tasty looking lunch!!
Thank you!

And eat them however you like them, doesn't matter if others approve of it or not!
True dat!

Looks great, I have really been liking the French's Dijon on any dog or sausage, the grey poupon has losts it's pop , long live French's lol

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky