Who Dung Diet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What are ya talking about, Roughage!
I can see Plenty of CORN in that Turd...

CHRIS, You Sir have Lost Your Mind!...JJ

Thanks JJ, I'm a 60 year old man with a 15 year olds sense of humor.

I started reading this thinking, okay there is going to be a punch line coming. That's not really a pile on his grill, breaded chicken or fish or ?
I was wrong, which to me shows just how dedicated we are to this passion and that we can laugh at ourselves and poke fun at each other. That keeps me interested.
Plus I get to find out that there are others as sick as I am, well maybe almost as sick!

Have you been tested also ofelles :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:? My kids love my sense of humor. Their spouses are finally starting to understand and come around.

Chris

Last edited:
I don't believe that's from your dog ( or any dog ) but if it is, they need a trip to the vet .

Ah come-on Chop, have I ever fibbed or stretched the truth before.

I'm thinking that if you follow your new diet, you'll see all those extra pounds just melt away. Fresh is best. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:
Congrats on your 10,000th post Chris.
Gary

Thanks Gary, It's really been a long and enjoyable journey.

Chris

Not quite

Chris

Farm to table is always best!!!:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_joy::emoji_thumbsup:

More backyard to table Fork.

Haha classic. This thread has made me laugh a lot. :emoji_laughing:

Thanks Jab, I was hoping to create a light-hearted parody thread for my 10,000 post, and give a few members a chuckle along the way. I was also hoping for just enough believably to make someone stop and think - Did he really do what I just think he did.

Coming clean now. Even though I don't think I really need to at this point. Absolutely no dog poo was used in this post. All pictures posted are of Tysons Honey Glazed chicken strips(or whatever their really called). I thought the first picture was real enough looking to sell the whole post. The rest of the pics I figured were close enough to keep one wondering. I hope this post succeeded in giving some a chuckle without totally grossing them out.

Chris.

Also I hope you don't think of this post the next time you buy frozen chicken strips.

Thanks JJ, I'm a 60 year old man with a 15 year olds sense of humor.

Have you been tested also ofelles :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:? My kids love my sense of humor. Their spouses are finally starting to understand and come around.

Chris
You have me beat Chris - I'm 56 and my wife tells me I act like a 3 year old.

You have me beat Chris - I'm 56 and my wife tells me I act like a 3 year old.

The all important f@rts are funny stage in the male development process. I'm still there and the wife isn't to impressed. Especially in public or at parties.

Pull my finger

Chris

Construction spray foam and some spray paint will make a good pile too .
Your version is top shelf for sure .

Never tried the spray foam. I did use my kids play doh with that plunger thingy to make some.

Chris

Awesome post I thought it was chicken tenders from the get go but then I thought did he or did he not HOLY S----. For sure you caused some great belly rolls.

Warren

Reactions: gmc2003
Thanks Warren and thanks for the likes.

Chris

Nice smoke Chris! Glad you had a cold PBR to wash it down with my friend.

I was originally thinking a meal of this caliber should be paired with a high quality craft stout, but then I thought again and decided not to mess with success.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky