Where to put probes through Smoke Hollow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Pursang

Original poster
Feb 18, 2020
I was recently given a Smoke Hollow 44" propane smoker. Where can I put the probes/wires through the cabinet. I am coming from a WSM with it's nice silicone grommet.

Drill a hole?

i have ssame. i put seals on doors and just cut out on top 3/4 of door an qtr inch and wires fit fine.. but now i use meater n no wires

Reactions: tallbm
Look on Amazon, you can find those grommets there. But at least two, they do wear. On this photo you can see the wires entering the cabinet on the left. Position the hole so it is between the racks and in the middle of the depth of the cabinet. That gives you plenty of reach for your probe wires.

EEA465FC-8EF8-455C-8517-8F373C483876.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky