Where to find wood chips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ycastane

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 12, 2013
Lithia, FL
My local places here in SoFla only carry your typical wood, hickory and mesquite so i was wondering where can i get chips online?

Ordered some apple wood with the mes from amazon but they dont carry cherrt and want to give it a try as well as many others!!!

My local places here in SoFla only carry your typical wood, hickory and mesquite so i was wondering where can i get chips online?

Ordered some apple wood with the mes from amazon but they dont carry cherrt and want to give it a try as well as many others!!!
Try amazon.com

We live in a small town with limited resources. Like them or not,  Amazon.com has been a real resource for us.

Actually just found amazon does carry cherry and some other, im a prime member so i get 2 day delivery free so that works!! Thanks gents!

I have been going to Academy. Mine here has Cherry,Apple,Hickory,Pecan,Peach, Oak, Jack Daniels Barrel Chunks. They Have chips and chunks
Walmart has Apple,Hickory,And Cherry

Cool. For now i ordered a 5lb bag from amazon, once i run out i will be checking locally, already checked the closest publix and winn dixie and they only carry mesquite, hickory and apple, will check home depot and other places as well....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky