Where in NC are you hailing from?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I drive through there every freekin day.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
I work in S. Charlotte.

I drive through there every freekin day.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
I work in S. Charlotte.

We're on the edge of all that construction (can see the equipment working through the trees). Guess we're in for still more traffic. Sigh... we used to live in the country.

Poppy Bill

My neighbor has a fire pitt and I have some big logs in my yard next to him. You might be looking at the right place.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

[h1] Charlotte, N.C.[/h1][h2] [/h2]
Love for anyone to stop by and try some cue.  We use a very nice Southern Pride SC-200 about 25 hours a day.  We smoke in straight Hickory Wood all types of meats like pork butts, angus beef briskets, chicken on the bone, chicken wings, all white meat chicken breast tenders, turkey and anything else can find.  Glad to find a bunch of NC folks around the web!  

Last edited by a moderator:
[h1] [/h1]
Love for anyone to stop by and try some cue.  We use a very nice Southern Pride SC-200 about 25 hours a day.  We smoke in straight Hickory Wood all types of meats like pork butts, angus beef briskets, chicken on the bone, chicken wings, all white meat chicken breast tenders, turkey and anything else can find.  Glad to find a bunch of NC folks around the web!  

I am plotting a reconnaissance mission right now.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF subotai!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we should have a nice turn out with everyone chiming in..... I highly recommend members try to attend one of these events especially if its local... it is a great time of fellowship with good folks who love to smoke BBQ......

Joe

Hey all, just joined the forum and am receiving the  5 day ecourse as we speak.  Really looking forward to learning more about smoking and cooking in general.  I live directly in the middle of the state in Asheboro, home of the North Carolina Zoo.  If you are on your way to the zoo and see some some smoke with a great smell, it is probably me.

I know I should post up in roll call and I will, some info on me:  I grew up with my dad doing catering on the weekends doing rotisserie chicken, chopped pork, chopped beef and other item.  Since I moved down here have met some great friends that are into smoking and cooking so learning a lot from them as well. 

Woudl be great to do a GTG and learn from everyone.  I am in the middle of the state so woudl be easy for everyone around here.  Talk to ya's soon.

Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky