where do you buy your wood pellets?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

saltysandman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 1, 2018
SFla
hi all, i love my pellet grill. only real complaint is the pellet comsumption. i smoke a lot. looking for a good vendor for good pellets. any recommendations?

Our local RV place is a Green Mountain Grill dealer and they always have great deals on pellets - $10 for a 25lb bag. It's an odd ball place to check but you can find a dealer locator on the website. Walmart also has pitboss pellets for $15/40lb bag. They aren't super flavorful but I use an AMNPS with better pellets in it anyways.

hi all, i love my pellet grill. only real complaint is the pellet comsumption. i smoke a lot. looking for a good vendor for good pellets. any recommendations?
I buy in bulk from bbqpelletsonline.com
best value is a group buy, unless you need a full ton for yourself.
they carry lumber jack. Mine were $15.13 for 40lb bags. Tax and shipping included. I purchased 1 ton.

they carry lumber jack. Mine were $15.13 for 40lb bags. Tax and shipping included. I purchased 1 ton.
Wow, where do you keep 50 bags of pellets ? I'm afraid our humidity would get the best of them. I have started keeping in basement, humidity been in upper 80%, but tough hauling up and down stairs.

Reactions: saltysandman
Even the 1/4 ton prices for Lumberjack at bbqpelletsonline pretty good, and might only need one buddy to split with you.

Reactions: saltysandman

excellent. thank you.

My recent quote from them was $189+tax for 1/4 ton (13 40# bags) delivered to Knoxville. Unfortunately Lumberjack has discontinued a lot of their pellets this year.

I want some 100% apple and wanted same for mesquite, not ready to spend that much right now though, still watching RK to see if they have a sale again this year, still need to talk to them about carrying the other pellets

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky