Where can I get this GMG vertical cabinet?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If I picked it up myself, I would have to get a trailer. The truck bed in my truck is WAY too high for me to get it into and out of at 445 lbs plus packing material. I also found out that they are not open on Saturdays, so I'd have to use a fair bit of vacation to get it myself. It would be much, much easier to have it shipped, but the cost is a hard pill to swallow. Guess you have to pay to play.

Side bit - now there are 100 folks on the wait list.

So I contacted Lone Star Grillz about shipping costs.

Chris, the owner of LSG himself emailed me back, said it would be around $400 and about $30 to weld in a bung to attach a Smoke Daddy Big Kahuna.

Can't beat that for customer service! I just hope they can start to ship in the next few months. I do wish they could publish a review video - I know LSG makes good stuff, I'd just like to see it in action.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky