Where can I get a fatty piston

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hope he washed it
biggrin.gif

The flat piece of 2' plastic you are looking for is called a plug.  It is a thin pice of plastic that is rimmed and glues into the PVC.  it is the same diamater as the outside thickness of the pipe but fits inside, so you will need to trim the outer flange down a bit sp you just have the inside diamater left.  very smart idea, I love it. 

Sounds like that would work!  I just used some plastic material I had on hand and cut it out with my drill press and a hole bit..then sanded the edges to fit tight.

They are easy to put together, and fun to use!

Cowgirl,

I think it should be mentioned that the "Fatty Piston" is also a handy thing to keep around your smoker, for when the hordes of hungry people around your smoker get out-a-hand!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky