Where can I find this part?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wakame

Original poster
Apr 1, 2014
Took out the element and my gasket is crumbled. Where can I get one?
CC356B54-2927-4E1F-9FBB-4603D191A800.jpeg

You might also call Masterbuilt customer service. They might send you another one free of charge.
Spoke to a ref and they said it only comes with the heating element kit which I purchased. They are sending out another one but based on the pictures of the package, it is not included in it.

Last edited:
You could try here as they do carry Masterbuilt parts:

No guarantees but...

They send a new element gasket that is clear for the legs of the element that goes into the smoker not the black access area insulation your holding. Send pic through messenger on the MB Facebook page. That's the fastest response if you need anything from them.

They send a new element gasket that is clear for the legs of the element that goes into the smoker not the black access area insulation your holding. Send pic through messenger on the MB Facebook page. That's the fastest response if you need anything from them.
I got that part too in the kit, but no black gasket for the back. I spoke with some of the online retailer and they said only comes in a different kit. I will need to buy that kit just to get the gasket if I really wanted it.

Electric & electronics is not my game, but I'm wondering if that gasket is really needed, if everything is taped up good.
Might be a stupid question, but I've been working with wood all of my life.

Bear

Reactions: bill ace 350
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky