when you want help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Getting many new members that got new toys for Christmas so i'm bumping this back up.

Great post and good advice, I hope to keep it up for some newbies to read. It would have been a great to have seen this when I first joined the site.   Shoneyboy

fantastic post, and great advice, eman! 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

and super great replies, too!  particulary the advice to find answers to questions  one has by searching the forums for previously answered questions similar to yours,  and i liked the advice to review other recipes to come up with one of your own (i love doing that!).   there are a LOT of super creative and generous people on this forum.  monkey see, monkey do!

and the introductory e-book sounds super cool.   this place is such a rich resource that i feel i've barely scratched the surface and i've been here a while now. 

it can be overwhelming for new members, especially those with little or no smoking background, so it would probably be very useful to have a simple overview of the site.

Got a pm thanking me for posting this so i guess it worked for at least one new person.
yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky