• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

when you want help

eman

Rest in peace. Lost but not forgotten!!
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Getting many new members that got new toys for Christmas so i'm bumping this back up.

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Great post and good advice, I hope to keep it up for some newbies to read. It would have been a great to have seen this when I first joined the site.   Shoneyboy

wntrlnd

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 18, 2009
fantastic post, and great advice, eman! 

and super great replies, too!  particulary the advice to find answers to questions  one has by searching the forums for previously answered questions similar to yours,  and i liked the advice to review other recipes to come up with one of your own (i love doing that!).   there are a LOT of super creative and generous people on this forum.  monkey see, monkey do!

and the introductory e-book sounds super cool.   this place is such a rich resource that i feel i've barely scratched the surface and i've been here a while now. 

it can be overwhelming for new members, especially those with little or no smoking background, so it would probably be very useful to have a simple overview of the site.

eman

Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Got a pm thanking me for posting this so i guess it worked for at least one new person.

eman

Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.