When you a day off and nothing to do.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very neat idea Steve. I could down some of those for sure. Don't know if the JD would be good or not but I'd try them after I had a shot or two!

Steve, I gotta hand it to you, those look pretty creative and awesome! I'm just trying to figure out how many of those I could knock back before I hit the floor? Have you tried it yet?...for science of course!

:emoji_laughing: I don't think I'd want to go that far with these!

Very neat idea Steve. I could down some of those for sure. Don't know if the JD would be good or not but I'd try them after I had a shot or two!

I don't know. I've heard of stranger combinations!

So, I was curious how fast Al's pickles would finish since they were ripple cut. After eating half a jar I'm happy to say these are perfect. Going to release the vacuum on the other 3 jars.
P2230630.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky