• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

When you a day off and nothing to do.

GATOR240

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Very neat idea Steve. I could down some of those for sure. Don't know if the JD would be good or not but I'd try them after I had a shot or two!

Braz

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 25, 2017
You DO eat the shot glasses, right?

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Steve, I gotta hand it to you, those look pretty creative and awesome! I'm just trying to figure out how many of those I could knock back before I hit the floor? Have you tried it yet?...for science of course!
:emoji_laughing: I don't think I'd want to go that far with these!

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Very neat idea Steve. I could down some of those for sure. Don't know if the JD would be good or not but I'd try them after I had a shot or two!
I don't know. I've heard of stranger combinations!

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
So, I was curious how fast Al's pickles would finish since they were ripple cut. After eating half a jar I'm happy to say these are perfect. Going to release the vacuum on the other 3 jars.
P2230630.jpg

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.