when life seems to suck.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
we will see what happens, I've hosted other events of this kind in the past but with alot of rowdy mucisians....well closet types........
biggrin.gif
It just seems that there is enough of local folks here in west. washington and close close by......it would be fun, but will take some working is all......right now got a few other "life event crap" going on that will put a bind in things along with my health issue.....but it's way workable......
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Funny I was thinking the same thing Smoked. In fact I was looking for the right forum to start the thread in when I found this thread. I'm from Northern CA, Sacramento area and I would love to help put something like this together. I'm new here but I feel like I have found a place that I feel welcomed and will want to stay here a long time and get to know everyone as well as possible. I understand how trying to put these events together can get overwhelming, especially if your alone! That being said I'd like to offer any assistance I may in helping this come to fruition. Just let me know.

All the best,

Jeff~

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky