when life seems to suck.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoked

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 14, 2006
Everett Washington
and trust me, I know.....remember who you can trust, and well.....here it is.....most everyone at smf period.....
icon_mrgreen.gif

I agree Bill, I have gotten so much help and support, and everyone is VERY friendly! A wonderful group of people.
icon_biggrin.gif
Terry

gotta tell you all, I've had so much going on and just thought I needed a vacation and all....but not so, I need my family close by, and not just what I was raised with....but my real family here. Also, been talking a bit with huey (salmonclubber) and we think it's damn time to have a pacific northwest smoker gathering......I know there is alot of western washington folk along with close by oregon folk.....so lets get the thin blue going here......if not, well then huey and I will just go fish for salmon....
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
(or in my case, beer)

get on chat ya pos! & let everyone know how your do'n. Spill it, we want to know what the doc has been say'n and how your do'n.

Sounds like a great idea, Bill!

Get some interest going for the project and I am sure it will grow!

And whether electronically or in person, your family is here for you!

Cheers!

NO, not the NW. Central, as in Woodland Park, CO. Fly into Colorado Springs, rent a car and camp somewhere in woodland. Do this in August when everyone is sick of the heat, go there for cooler temps and much less humidity. If ya don't want to rent a car I'll pick you up myself.

If not there then W. Kansas. It's hot, windy, and smells like cow s__t. Flat so you can see for miles. You can camp at my place(I wouldn't let any of you sob's in my house
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
) and I'd even supply the beer(w/you lightweights it wouldn't take much
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
).

On a serious note, we should all do something like this. Have small area "smokes" and then one BIG SMF gathering at a central location.

You go girl........er I mean smoked.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Nickel!?!!! Nickel?!!! I always was told I was a two bit w.............oooo. Better not go there.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Later Terry.

Geeze Al, I am laughin so hard, I don't know how to respond! For some reason, you don't really look like what I would think a "hoe" should look like? Maybe thats why your only worth a nickel?
icon_cry.gif
haha, Terry

LOL! Maybe that is why my wife leaves a penny on the night stand!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

2hrs work for a penny......................pays better than being a farmer!

You guys are something else!
Off topic, off your rockers and generally just OFF but always On! Yeesh!

Silver or paper tips with a penny is considered a compliment. It means the wait person went a bit over and above in the service.

And, yes, just a penny is not a good thing.

Now, back to Bill's original thought of a Nor'west gathering, perhaps we could hear a few more kicking in to encourage it.

Bear with me folks but a thought just occurred. Perhaps each gathering, dependng on location in the world, could have a theme. Like the Nor'west gathering could be the "Sasquatch Smoke".

An Eastern gathering could be the "Minuteman Munch"

As for Dixie and such, let you imagination fly! I know Texas has a few names already, not only for a gathering but also for the rest of us!
icon_smile.gif

Sound off Brothers and Sisters!

Cheers!

You know Bill, You don't have to wait on a full blown, SMF sponsered, planned until you're silly in the face event to plan a gathering. Get your N.W. people together and just do it! I haven't seen Jeff's comments about this yet, but this subject was discussed at the 1st Annual Gathering. DO IT! You won't run into any road blocks from Jeff, moderators, or the events team.

If you can put together a group and have a smokin great time then it is all good... just bring the rest of us some Q View please.

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky