What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've done bodywork my entire life, 50 years old, so about 30 years of the stuff, I've had my own shop for 20 years, looking forward to retirement, someday,, I hope,,,,

i'm a towerhand, working on cell phone towers. mounting new antenna's and lines, buidling towers, maintenance, and inspections and driving alot. and of course, you cant be a towerhand without having a second career in drinkin beer.

I've been a :

Production Potter 2yrs
Chef 10 yrs
Raft Guide 6yrs = 12 seasons N&S hemispheres..
Helicopter Pilot 6yrs

And I got a ways to go.. till I get a Break = retire..

Senior Intergration Analyst here, been with the company for 6 1/2 years now.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Custom home builder. Used to have 35 guys framing commercial for 5 years. Recession took care of that. Now my brother Bob and myself doing custom kitchen/bath remodeling and anything else to pay the bills.

Ron

im a pro student i just started grad school this summer. My masters will be in public administration with a core in aviation.

And all around jack of all trades master of none ha.

Misfit.
Oh, and I work for the worlds largest Mutual Fund Company Monday thru Friday...gotta keep busy some how.

I'm an Il. state licensed nuisance wildlife control operator.
There's always fresh meat around.....
icon_lol.gif

Here's some pics.

This is a coon that tore a hole into a roof and got into the customers attic.

Me with some baby coons.

Squirrel kabobs anyone.

Now these are baby raccoons that are less than 8 hours old. (Click on pic for video.)
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/coyote6969/?action=view&current=6BABYCOON08.flv

Smoked skunk butt anyone????

Hope you enjoyed the pics and video.....

I have my own home improvement company. Roofing siding gutters. Work 7 days in the summer lucky to work 2 days in our wonderful ohio winters

I am proud to say that I am a FORD salesman have been for 12 years now. Before that I spent 17 years working in a packing house. Everything from the hog kill to ham boning to sanitation. I learned alot about cutting up pigs while I was there. It comes in handy during seer hunting season.

I build some of the worlds largest TONKA trucks, actually the water tanks that go on them and some pretty large trailers too. Been a mechanic for 30 years. BBQ team head chef (owner) and caterer for 10 years+.
55989932_vbattach21651.jpg

d795c9a9_vbattach21652.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky