What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For the last 15 years I have been the head of shipping/receiving for Gloria's Honey Do List, and retirement is nowhere in the near future. Same for a raise.

I am a Painter I skip work alot because i am up all night smoking LOL
just got done doing some cheese i smoked with oak and alittle apple at the end yum yum

for 21 yrs I worked on jeep/chrlyers.dodge cars trucks been out of work for 5 month now and life dont seem to be getting any better with the new guy in the white house dealerships are closing every week in my state its sad
eek.gif

Spent 23 years in the Navy, retired and I now are a Master cabinetmaker and millwright. Also a member of local rescue squad and a beekeeper.

retired from my own envelope mfg./printing business. a newbie here. trying to figure out how to build a wood/log smokehouse here in the hollow.

I"m a Flight Paramedic for our hospital. We operate both fixed and rotor wing aircraft and service the north central area of Montana... I love my job!!!

I club baby seals.

Sorry, bad joke. I love the looks I get when I tell strangers that though
eek.gif

I'm a field service engineer for a company that makes currency handling equipment.

Well lets see? What day of the week are we talking about?

Monday to Friday (and on call 24/7) I manage a private estate for a billionaire

Saturdays I work at a car repair shop as a mechanic.

And whenever people call me, I own a small catering business. All ligit, but I am too busy to do it all the time so I just keep it part time for now.

Manager - Quality / Laboratory for a small Automotive part Manufacturer in metro Detroit. I manage the Quality System and Keep our TS Certification current and Run our Test Laboratory.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky