what's your all time favorite chicken sausage recipe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wnctracker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 24, 2016
Western North Carolina
There are some really good looking recipes that have been posted when i searched the forum....Thai, Moroccan, sun-dried tomato, jalapeno cheddar, italian, etc....I made an italian that was really delicious with 50/50 chicken/venison and want to make another batch of something.  What is your favorite all time chicken sausage recipe?

There are some really good looking recipes that have been posted when i searched the forum....Thai, Moroccan, sun-dried tomato, jalapeno cheddar, italian, etc....I made an italian that was really delicious with 50/50 chicken/venison and want to make another batch of something.  What is your favorite all time chicken sausage recipe?
I like the Italian I did a while back making it again tomorrow

Richie

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/201583/chicken-sausage-italian

That looks great and I like that there are no peanuts in it. Is the spice ratio for 3 lbs ground?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep no Peanuts. These are good dipped in peanut sauce.

Yes this worked out perfectly for the three pounds of ground chicken.

4 cloves garlic
Thumb of ginger
One nice pack of thai basil
Two Serrano chiles dried from our garden

To this I'll add two tablespoons lemon grass paste ( I would've used fresh but they looked horrible!)

1 1/2 Tablespoons of fish sauce

Tablespoon of lime juice

1/4 cup or so of coconut milk.

2-3 tablespoon curry paste

I have been experimenting with this recipe lately by adding a tablespoon or two of Gochujang. Its a Korean fermented chili pepper paste. Adds some heat and another flavor to the overall profile.

That looks great and I like that there are no peanuts in it. Is the spice ratio for 3 lbs ground?

Yep no Peanuts. These are good dipped in peanut sauce.

Yes this worked out perfectly for the three pounds of ground chicken.

4 cloves garlic
Thumb of ginger
One nice pack of thai basil
Two Serrano chiles dried from our garden

To this I'll add two tablespoons lemon grass paste ( I would've used fresh but they looked horrible!)

1 1/2 Tablespoons of fish sauce

Tablespoon of lime juice

1/4 cup or so of coconut milk.

2-3 tablespoon curry paste

I have been experimenting with this recipe lately by adding a tablespoon or two of Gochujang. Its a Korean fermented chili pepper paste. Adds some heat and another flavor to the overall profile.
I'm going to try this with Panang curry paste and add some lime leaf! What about nonfat dry milk?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky