What's Your 20?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very true. And Watkins Glen is amazing. I've gone to the Zippo antique races. Great times! Did you check out the park there? Buffalo is nice in some areas. But, from there. It is only a short drive to Niagara Falls.
Sadly, when we were on a job we didn't get much time to explore and usually only had a semi tractor to drive.
I was just impressed with the hills and landscape.
Fun fact. If you take a 48ft trailer under the track at Watkins Glen to get to the inside you will get a 15' gash in the trailer top.....

It's in my profile. Brentwood, California. That's not la la land but on the delta, about 50 miles east and a little north of San Francisco. I'm at about 20' elevation

General location ? Heck I have the house number of some of these guys . Lol .
Besides sausage making knowledge , my spelling and geography has improved since I joined here !
I like to mouse over the avatar and know where people are from . Then if you mouse over the area or town , you can read some history on that location .
I understand if someone is cautious about it , but it's nice to know .
Lol right? I know at least a dozen of you that have my home address! 59 year old guy from Willard OH here.

Reactions: Fueling Around
SW Colorado, but really closer to Central western Colorado. 6400’ here at the house and maybe 100,000 people living within a 60 mile radius.

Heck I should check my info, have no idea what it says. Northwest Iowa and 49. If 3 cars drive past on a Sunday it's a busy day! Elevation... well I'd have to Google that.

Ryan

My profile says Richmond, Ky, but I actually live in an unincorporated community out in the county about 7 miles from Richmond. I'd expect the cattle outnumber the people, population wise in our community, but we like it that way.

Reactions: bigfurmn
Almost afraid to answer now 🤣
61 yr old red blooded, red neck, American male and live in the suburbs of Statesboro, Ga. Down on the right past the peanut plant and before the cotton field.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky