• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What's on your Super Bowl menu?

meddling kids

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 14, 2011
Like the title says, what are you making for the Super Bowl? I'm thinking abts, scarbelly wings, smoked cheeses and maybe ribs.

scredx3

Joined Dec 23, 2013
We are keeping things simple and going with the basics. Chicken wings and a wide variety of sausages are a winner in every crowd. I do plan on having 3 or 4 different kinds of sausages. I'll have bratwurst, Italian, hot Italian, and some hot dogs for the kids.

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Gonna have some hot wings, probably some abt's, chips salsa/ spinach & artichoke dip. Then the main coarse of Prime Rib Roast, baked beans and green salad. Oh yeh and a few adult beverages along the way and throughout the day. :grilling_smilie::sausage::yahoo:

rohfan2112

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 27, 2013
I have learned not to cook for Superbowl. When I do nobody watches the game. They're too enamored with my cooking skills. Yeah, I went there.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
If the Seahawks make it to the Superbowl, then definately Scarbelly Wings.

If not, then I don't care.

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Hard to call but do see Broncos and Seahawks..... If so what a game it will be !!!! WHB

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.