Whatcha smoking today?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Today I made my first attempt at tri-tip. Wow.

I also put in a couple of German sausages and invited a friend over for a distantly social lunch on a cold patio. I fired up the heater, broke out the brown sugar bourbon, and had a nice lunch watching the smoker. That bourbon goes really well with chocolate chip cookies.

E7FE7DF1-F62E-4E8A-8035-E1401EE089E2.jpeg

I also put in a couple of German sausages and invited a friend over for a distantly social lunch on a cold patio. I fired up the heater, broke out the brown sugar bourbon, and had a nice lunch watching the smoker. That bourbon goes really well with chocolate chip cookies.

View attachment 471844

Nice!
I find that bourbon goes well with a lot of things!

Reactions: dools103

View attachment 471844
Brown sugar bourbon sounds interesting, I’m assuming brown sugar along with corn?

Brown sugar bourbon sounds interesting, I’m assuming brown sugar along with corn?

Yes, I think so. I originally picked it up thinking it would be good in some sauces. Turns out it’s also pretty damned good in the cook.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky