what you guys making for your favorite veteran

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

salmonclubber

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
forks washington
hello everyone

what are you guys making for your favorite vetaran for vetarans day i am making ten pounds of willies snack stix for my favorite vetaran being me and i will also make 10 pounds of tex mex hot stix also for myself the tex mex hot stix are to hot for anyone else in the house to eat so i should be set for a few weeks well you guys have a good holiday talk at you soon
salmonclubber

Although not smoked meat related, last evening our local Elks lodge put on a free dinner to show our appreciation for our local veterans. I was the cook. It was spaghetti with meatballs, and all the fixings. The vets loved it. I also picked up my guitar and entertained after the cooking was done.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Well, since my favorite Veteran passed on a couple of years ago, I think I'll grill up a steak in his honor after I put some flowers and a flag on his grave. The wife wants to take me to a local steakhouse where they are feeding Vets for free. Don't feel like digging out the ol' 2214 just to wait in line for ever when I can eat in the comfort of my own house with no lines.

To all you other Vets out there-Thanks for answering the Call!

im going to hope and prey my turkey comes out fine enough for our vets. ill make some other side dishes i found on here i have wanted to try, sweet pot casserol, wicked baked beans, buzzard's dip ect.etc.

im only haveing a few over, and they know its a TRIAL run on the turkey but i figure with the knowledge in here i dont think i can go wrong.

hello everyone

i smoked the snack stix and they turned out really hot spicy hot i can only eat about 2 stix in one sitting and have to take a break they are hot hot hot be good with a bunch of beer but i dont drink beer or wiskey no more so on sunday i decided that i would make 15 pounds of hi mountian bologna it was a lot better i can eat that stuff with cheese and crackers all day long if the guys at work dont get to it first oh well you guys take care i did not take any pics the camara is on the blink talk at you all later
salmonclubber

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky