What type of bread or bun would you use for a sliced brisket sammie???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
I am smokin' dinner for a high school football team that loss one of there team mates. He was a senior high school football player that passed away at a football practice 3 weeks ago (due to an unknown heart condition).

I am smokin' sliced brisket, rib tips, mac@cheese and Dutch's unwicked smoked beans. These are my favorite smoked meats and sides, by the way.

Any suggestions for bread for a sliced brisket sammie.....?

Thanks RP

I would use just regular hamburger buns.  Would be able to purchase those at Sam's or Costco for a good price for a bunch of them.

So sad to hear about loosing a young person.

Kat

A grocery store here has potato rolls about the size of the King's Hawaiian rolls. I really like those for feeding a lot of people.

I'm sorry for your loss.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky