What Is Something You could Not Live Without In The Kitchen?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
For me its my very old and trusted friend the "slow cooker"
It has given me some very great meals over the years.
For those that still have to work and feed a family when you get home these are the best invention for the working couple.
Wake up, throw some meat into it with veggies and set it and forget it.
Come home and your meal is done. It will turn a tough roast into something you can actually eat, LOL
Mine has been through some tough times but still works like new.
Beef pot roast going today with carrots and potatoes and homemade beef broth.
Should be ready around 5-6 PM tonight
20240505_115637.jpg

I'm going say crockpot during the winter months, & my combination convection/toaster oven during the summer months. I would be lost without out them both.

Reactions: KBFlyer
Same here... Crockpot... Just Friday the wife made ham and bean soup... Saved the bone and cubed a bunch of ham from my last Maple Bourbon Ham... OMG was it ever good... Have one more pack for homemade scalloped potatoes ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky