what inpacts the way YOU smoke meat ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
C cal1956 .With your recent barrage of inquisitive threads, and the fact that you haven't responded to or posted any actual smoked meat threads. I'm going to assume that you are either a troll or a college professor/student(probably from Berkeley) who is doing some kind of study. If this is true please own up to it, and if it isn't please except my apology. I'm sorry for the accusations, but I have seen this before.

Chris

just a retired guy that likes to start conversations ....apologly accepted !!

I just always liked food cooked over a open fire. I started cooking/BURNING squirrels on a stick in the sixth grade when I got my first 22. 46 Years later I'm still burning stuff. Sometimes?

Reactions: DougE
1652385358246.png

Hard to say. I've always liked smoked foods. My father, for as much as he tried, just could not get it. Can't remember how many chickens he cooked direct over charcoal that were burnt on the outside, and nearly raw inside.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
For me, it depends on the species of the protein.
For some reason, skinny vegans just don't render as nicely as a brisket or pork butt.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky