What Happened.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes, many companies do buy out and close their competition. Won't be shocked to see A-Maze-N pellets end up under a new name.

Thanks chopsaw, I'll check them out.

You won't be sorry with anything from Owens . Great people and Tonya is very hands on with all the orders .
I've always felt the pellets are one and the same as the ones from Todd .
20210729_095438.jpg

Too bad, it seems like when these guys get to successful, they cave into the $.
I don’t blame Todd for taking advantage of a great opportunity, but it ‘s just not the same, I hope that we can buy 100% hardwood pellets without other woods being used as fillers. I wonder is Todd still a sponsor on here?
Al

A-maze-n is owned by Danson's inc ( and has been for a while) who also own pitboss, louisiana(?) and several other cooking/outdoor products companies. The main Danson site is down currently too.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky