what happened to the throwdowns!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea, what did happen to the Throwdowns? I'm itching to do a 30 ft. fattie, all bacon-weaved and smoked up and then just for the helluvit I might have to fry it up in some duck fat.
ROTF.gif
Hmmmm... a 30 ft. deep fryer. I'll buy two fatties please.

hey squirrel    you dont need a throwdown  to do that   id love to see a 30 lb fattie   sounds like meateaters dog!

Yep, that's gonna be my new slogan - The Squirrel's Nest - Home of the 30 Foot Fattie.

Whattya think?
pot.gif

Yea, what did happen to the Throwdowns? I'm itching to do a 30 ft. fattie, all bacon-weaved and smoked up and then just for the helluvit I might have to fry it up in some duck fat.
ROTF.gif
Duck Fat?  Is that legal? 
police2.gif
 30' fattie.........nevermind! 

hello all......

so I am reading but not quite sure how a throw-down works......... I want to be sure I am ready to play and show you all a thing or two..... ok well at least play....... 

We will get these started again. Just trying to get the logistics handled.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky