1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What happened to the Emoticons?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by SonnyE, Jan 3, 2019.

1. SonnyE

SonnyE Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Now they are bigger, but it makes them had to navigate.
    And some seem to have been removed.

Is there a way for members to reduce the current size to condense them?

2. pc farmer

pc farmer Epic Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

:emoji_tractor: Seems the same size to me

3. GATOR240

GATOR240 Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Mine appear the same size! o_O :D

4. SonnyE

SonnyE Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

They aren't. Go to the smilie button, click on the "People" folder.
    Wa-La, Chunkie monkey emoticons. 9 rows, where there use to be 4 or 5 rows, and smaller emoticons.

5. GATOR240

GATOR240 Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

:emoji_sunglasses::) I see what you mean...never noticed before, but then again I'm often told that I don't pay attention1

6. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

We removed 1 of them because it wasn't family friendly and some members thought it was ok to use them. We also removed about 9 old ones that werent rendering properly on mobile devices all the time.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  7. sultan

sultan Newbie Administrator Moderator

:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_boot::emoji_clap::emoji_closed_umbrella::emoji_deciduous_tree::emoji_deer::emoji_dizzy::emoji_basketball_player::emoji_bath::emoji_bicyclist::emoji_bullettrain_front::emoji_bullettrain_side::emoji_bus::emoji_ballot_box::emoji_bar_chart::emoji_barber::emoji_a::emoji_ab::emoji_abc::emoji_abcd:

Everything seems fine here.

8. Angalfaria

Angalfaria Newbie

The same size is here to me.

9. smokerjim

smokerjim Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I like them bigger with my eye sight, now I can see them.:emoji_wink: