What Goes Where?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin for life

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 21, 2007
Phila.
Ok so if no question is stupid I won't feel stupid for asking this.I plan on smoking a brisket, a butt for bacon and a chicken, abt's and a fatty. I don't want to ruin the taste of the food when they start drpping sooooooooo I have a GOSM 3 racks I know I can squeeze the fatty on the chicken or the bacon rack. The brisket rack is full of brisket, I even had to chop a piece off to make it fit. I don't know what toput on the top rack and so on. HELP!!!!

Always put the chicken on the bottom rack....you don't want the "nasties" dripping on the rest of your meat......as far as placment of the rest...it really is up to you. Good luck, it sounds like a great feast!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Ok I'll be right there, oh wait a minute, you live in Canada. Way to long to drive sorry. But I will try to post some Pic's.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Chicken always go on the bottom, see every time I ask a question I learn something new.

I have rotated items in and out of the smoker during a long smoke.

You can always run the ABT's and Fatties after the Chickens are done while the Butt's and Briskets are still cooking.

Just a thought.....
icon_wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky