what do you think happened

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbfromtennessee

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 14, 2014
i know what happened. my second probe in six months has gone belly up. gonna contact thermopro in the morning. they told on my last one carried a life time replacement warranty if i bought the unit before the first of jan, 18, which i did. i think they have since gone to a one year replacement warranty. we shall see...

IMG_0695.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 8
The Thermopro Sponser is called Fire Starter and posts here. He recently told me the latest probe warranty is 3 years on units bought after the first of this year. (2018) The older purchased units had lifetime on the probes.

Tp20 here- Mine wont sync now. Used maybe 15 times. The temps were off 10 degrees also. Batteries were dead because i havnt used in several months and went to use it tonight and it wont sync temps. I tried the trouble shoot to sync and still not working. Anyone recommend any other remote thermometer that works well?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky