What Do You Get When You Procrastinate ??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
NOTHING !!!!!

Went to Publix to get a standing rib roast... ''SOLD OUT'' ....

Grrrrr... Can you order me one... ''NO... Warehouse is sold out too''...

I knew I should have not waited... Oh well... Live and learn ...

So they put NY. Strip on sale for the same price... I wasn't about to stand in those lines for that...

So I came home empty handed... kinda sorta... visited the Happy Store (liquor store) ...

Merry Christmas To All... and enjoy your rib roast.... GRRRRRRR ...

An old saying comes to mind, "he who hesitates is lost". Merry Christmas Keith, at least you scored at the bottle shop! RAY

Reactions: halleoneagain
NOTHING !!!!!

Went to Publix to get a standing rib roast... ''SOLD OUT'' ....

Grrrrr... Can you order me one... ''NO... Warehouse is sold out too''...

I knew I should have not waited... Oh well... Live and learn ...

So they put NY. Strip on sale for the same price... I wasn't about to stand in those lines for that...

So I came home empty handed... kinda sorta... visited the Happy Store (liquor store) ...

Merry Christmas To All... and enjoy your rib roast.... GRRRRRRR ...
not sure where you are but Winn-dickme had tons. Publicks pisses me off because they de-bone and tie it., but thats another story.

I was lucky enough to get 2 last week at Kroger. They do not automatically de bone and retie. Limit was 1, but I grabbed 2 and nobody said anything.
Merry Christmas!

Reactions: sawhorseray
Still have a freezer full from last year!
But this is the lowest price I have seen in a few years.
Al

I picked up a small one a couple days ago. Thanks for reminding me Keith and Al ( SmokinAl SmokinAl ) about it lost in the fridge. Now it is vac packed and in the freezer.

I went to local Publix this morning. They still had 2 medium, 1 large, and 1 X-large in the case.
Busy, but minimal lines at the checkout. Line was longer at the Wawa free air.

Sorry you missed out on them Keith we got one or two a week or two ago. Hope y'all have a great Christmas

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky