What did I buy??? Photo challenge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You, my friend, are the proud owner of a Weber Smoker Mountain, they are a very good smokers and will produce some very good Q, from cold smoking with an AMNS to pizza and all things in between.

Look on the top vent cover and you will see two letters, then click this link and find out what year you have.

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/wsmage.html

Have fun and don't forget the Q-view.

Gene
That is neat, but I just ran out and checked my vent covers (all four) and couldn't find a single letter, which I understand to mean that it is prior to 1979.  When my father in law gave it to me about 7 years ago he said at that time it was at least 25 years old, and had never been smoked on still had the booklet in plastic brand new.

Thanks for the link Gene, sorry for the hijack.

That is where R2D2 went...
jedismily.gif

Man-o-man.... $5! for a WSM! That is the score of the century right there! You will love that thing, I have the 22.5" WSM and it is awesome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky