What came first ?????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
icon_cool.gif

Now we have figured out between the chicken and the egg. I was pondering which came first  

The Chicken or the Fattie

I thought it might be a cool idea for the to do a chicken fattie and I to had an Oops on the entering of the throwdown. Now for Bbally That really bites for you atleast you  put in a word. I forgot to put the word into the picture and then Cheryl you did a fabulous job on yours to. There was so so much work put into that entry. There should be something that the judges should do for you. OK now for my Oops It's just a simple fattie with a twist.

Now this thing is everything that you might put into some chicken soup. It has some green onions, orange sweet peppers,carrots, chopped garlic, chicken of course and noodles. All of that is wrapped up with some hamburger meat and hot  Italian sausage combo about 2 lbs. Then of course the bacon weave. So here a few more pics of the creation of this here fattie.

So there you have it I think it was the chicken so he got rolled up like a Fattie.

Thanks for looking

Mark

Last edited:
Reactions: meateater
I love the idea of adding the noodles.   Your creations looks very tasty, tanks for the idea

It make the hum this song while reading your post.....  I guess that dates me.

Usually me ,but sometimes she hets luc.... Wait you said what?

icon_cool.gif

Man I wish that I would of had that video for my post. Too Cool. Now I guess I got his brother for he probaby would have kicked my a... before I got him into the smoker.

Mark,

If that was your entry, it could have been right up at the top.

I've been told the answer to your question is---"The Rooster!"

Bear

LOL, first of all, and secondly, Wow!

I, also, like the idea of using noodles!  That really sounds good to me!

Great fatty, Mark!   Great view, too! 
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Mark,

If that was your entry, it could have been right up at the top.

I've been told the answer to your question is---"The Rooster!"

Bear
LOL, Bear!!!!  
icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_cool.gif

Yes Pete there is carrots in there. Haven't you had chicken soup before???? Now I did smoke the chicken dude to a healthy 165° (I don't want to get anyone sick) but I did forget about those little gum balls that were inside him thou. It was kinda like an old smelly diaper I used to change many moons ago. If you think that the bird peed his feathers while looking at me you should have seen what he did when I wanted to cut off a piece.

Mark,

This post still cracks me up.
icon_lol.gif

The illustrations of that poor little chicken are awesome.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Maybe this should be a Wiki??? 
wink.gif

Bear

Mark that is hilarious! He looks like he's in a bacon straight jacket! You coulda won with that one! I bet we all pay attention to the rules from now on! LOL! I'm just tickled the judges thought enough of it to post it. That means more than winning. Heck, I might just intentionally get disqualified!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky